Arriving and moving into the dorms

I moved here to Bremen in the very last days of September 2007. Having been working on my Bachelorthesis throughout the whole summer everything was a little short planned. Therefore I did not have much time to look for an apartment in Bremen. I was happy to receive answer that I got a place at the dorms right on campus. My sister, brother in law and Simone were so nice to help me move one load of my stuff (actually everything that you could fit into a Passat station wagon) up here.

Those of you guys who have been here. Yeah you are right. The "Chinese skyscraper" is not exactly the most beautiful building on earth and I admit that the "home, my sweet home feeling" does not really arise, but for the time being it is ok. And even though the place is probably one of Bremen's most ugly buildings it has one gigantic advantage.
The place is right on campus 30 meters from my classroom building and another 20 meters from the university mensa.
So who of you can claim that he woke up 5 minutes before class and was still at time for lectures (sleeping in classroom does not count)!

Beat that!



1 Kommentar:

asti hat gesagt…

Can u tell me, what are other advantages of living in Mensa? :p